Survey - Pajero Club FORUM usability ompared to other forums

This forum is for general Pajero Club announcements.
Forum rules
New topics are restricted to the management team but if you feel something is important enough to appear here, PM any of the moderators or Admin. Otherwise please place your post in the applicable section.
an
andrew.ashton

Re: Survey - Pajero Club FORUM usability ompared to other fo

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

SimonB wrote:...
Is there anyone who thought they might want to blog about their travels/pajero/pajero related activities ?
I would like to try.

I travel about twice a year - generally a short trip April time (but next April Kgalagadi - already booked - yay) and a longer trip August (Bots / Zim ...). This year the August trip will be Ndumo, Kosi Bay, then up the Moz coast and back to Jhb via Limpopo Transfrontier Park, Giryondo, Kruger.

We generally try to take the road less travelled - sometimes with unplanned results.

Still a huge bucket list of trips to do (Kaokoland, Gorongosa, Gonarezhou, Malawi, Eastern Zim mountains, Zambia, Tanzania - maybe as far as Uganda one day) as well as the many places closer to home.

In between I lie under my paj / peep under the bonnet etc. and get the fright of my life half the time. That's if I am not thinking about how to mod my drawer system, lights, battery system, add a water tank etc.

Keen to learn (and try) more about travel blogging on the move - i.e. "live" trip reporting technologies. Anyone have any tips / can point me at appropriate technologies to investigate?

Ti
Titan Irrigator

Survey - Pajero Club FORUM usability ompared to other forums

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:56 am

Simon

The tapatalk app on my apple devices ( pad and phone ) work like a charm, which means blogs could get posted from just about anywhere, with minimal hassle.

What , I wonder, would make for an interesting blog?
That would keep people coming back for more....

Alan

Return to “Notice Board”

Login · Register