J&M Engines

PajeroNewbie
Vehicle: 2000 Pajero DiD

J&M Engines

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:54 pm

Good Afternoon

i am looking at purchasing an engine from J&M Engines in Krugersdorp. Has anyone on the forum had any dealings with them?

I like to do my background checks

thanks

Regards
Mark

Da
DanieJoubert

Re: J&M Engines

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 am

Hi Mark

Stay as far away as possible from those guys. We bought an engine from Wayne in July 2017, paid R50 000 and to date we have not had a replacement engine that we can use. Every time we collect the vehicle from him, we can drive a maximum of about 30 km before something packs up and we have to have it towed in

The last promise in December was that he would pay back R25 000 of the R50 000 we spent and to date not a cent paid back.

We have now put our lawyers on him but even when they phone, he avoids the calls so at this stage we are having the documents delivered by hand

We even visited his workshop and offices on numerous occasions, staff are arrogant and demanding, always a different story, never the truth. At some stage he had to replace the turbo as it was suddenly also not working. Seems that he strips the engines that he gets in from you and me and then he uses the good components to try and fix other engines and then we end up waiting and paying

Stay FAR away if you do not want to end up with years of drama. He was so arrogant the last time, he said he cannot pay us back anything because he is thinking about liquidating as he does not have any money.
Dianne
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 V6

Sat May 26, 2018 10:16 am

Our Pajero has been standing with Wayne since April last year, paid R25000 then and paid another R16000 now and the Pajero is still not right! Paid the R16000 just to get our Pajero away there! Stay clear from this guy! Biggest bullshitter and liar! Hope Hubby gets back to Middelburg from Krugersdorp safely with the Pajero!
SimonB
Site Admin
Vehicle: 2017 Nissan X-Trail

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Please bear in mind that J&M Engines are not members here, and as such they have limited capability to reply.

If you have negative experiences regarding any supplier for whom information is being requested, kindly privately message the person requesting that information.

That being said I will not remove this post for now. But caveat emptor
Simon Bloomer
PajeroNewbie
Vehicle: 2000 Pajero DiD

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, there are a lot of cowboys out there, i dealt with a company in Pretoria, shocking results, have pics to proof.

Return to “Engines and Engine Management”

Login · Register