Pajero Sport Gen2 sound system

patrick79
Vehicle: Looking to buy a Pajero Sport

Pajero Sport Gen2 sound system

Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi Mitsubishi Community,

I am a new member and looking for a Pajero Sport either 3.2D or 2.5D.
I have gathered a lot of information but one thing I couldn't really find much about is the sound system in the PS. My questions are:

* Are there different systems in the different trim levels and year models?
* According to some posts here and on 4x4community the sound isn't very great. Are there good/reasonable options to fit aftermarket speakers etc?

Also if you have any pro/cons regarding 3.2 or 2.5 would be great.

King Regards, Patrick

hugob
Vehicle: Nissan Livina X-gear

Re: Pajero Sport Gen2 sound system

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:08 am

Hi Patrick,

Start here:
https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/sh ... ort-Thread

The question regarding the 3.2 or 2.5 been asked and answered there, also the radio story..

my 2c....
I also asked the question between the 3.2 or 2.5...
ended up with a 2012 3.2 with 84 000km on.....

I was worried about the 2013-2014 2.5's with overheating problems, and also running a cambelt where 3.2 is on a chain.

3.2 4 speed auto..... I'm happy, when it's in D (drive) you don't know which gear it is in anyway...
Radio of the 3.2 is basic, no bluetooth parkdistance camera etc, but people on the 4x4 comm pajero sport group did do the upgrade ....

2.5's definitely has turbo lag on pull away, engine more refined and better fuel consumption ...
hugob
Vehicle: Nissan Livina X-gear

Re: Pajero Sport Gen2 sound system

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:43 am

Hi Patrick,

Start here:
https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/sh ... ort-Thread

The question regarding the 3.2 or 2.5 been asked and answered there, also the radio story..

my 2c....
I also asked the question between the 3.2 or 2.5...
ended up with a 2012 3.2 with 84 000km on.....

I was worried about the 2013-2014 2.5's with overheating problems, and also running a cambelt where 3.2 is on a chain.

3.2 4 speed auto..... I'm happy, when it's in D (drive) you don't know which gear it is in anyway...
Radio of the 3.2 is basic, no bluetooth parkdistance camera etc, but people on the 4x4 comm pajero sport group did do the upgrade ....

2.5's definitely has turbo lag on pull away, engine more refined and better fuel consumption ...

Return to “Chassis, Bodywork, Trim & Interior”

Login · Register

Login  •  Register