2005 Pajero Clock setting problems

ma
macjohnw

2005 Pajero Clock setting problems

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 pm

The digital clock of the 2005 3.2D Pajero does not want to set. After pressing the "Adjust" tab, it does not want to select the "Clock" tab in order to set the time correctly.

Am I missing something here? Any other persons with the same problem?

Fr
FrikkievN

Re: 2005 Pajero Clock setting problems

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 am

Hi

Is die Pajero van jou n Auto ?
Ek het ondervind dat die voertuig moet still staan en in Park moet wees , voordat jy kan stel.

Ek het weer n ander probleem met die horlosie. Ek bly in die NW naby Rustenburg en as ek iewers heen ry veral as ek uit my area uit beweeg dan stel die ding hom self uit , so n uur en maar min wat hy hom self terug stel ! :oops:
Th
ThePajeroMan

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 am

Macjohnw - Consult Manual or I will post update later today.

FrikkievN - In some overseas countries the clock works with the RDS system on the radio, and will automatically adjust the time accordingly. There is a setting on the radio that needs to be deactivated consult you owners manual or I will later today send you the settings.

I'm at the factory now and will only be back home later.
ma
macjohnw

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 am

Thanks guys, I will go and have a look, will let you know.
Th
ThePajeroMan

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

mackjohnw - This is probably what you have done but here goes anyway, on the GLS model at speeds less than 3km/h or standstill press the ADJ button then the CLOCK button, then press the SELECT button till you get to the time and adjust and press SET. Failing that - I have no idea.

FrikkievN - see if there is "CT" displayed on the screen
Turn Ignition to ACC
Turn off radio by pressing power/volume button
While pressing the CH4 button, press the power button until it beeps
The CT indicator on display will disappear

Hope this helps guys
bu
bullfrog

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Dankie manne...EK het 'n 2002 Auto en die tyd gaan ook heeltyd uit. My RDS is aan...Gaan dit verseker probeer. Dankie vir die inligting!!!
ma
macjohnw

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

FrikkievN wrote:Hi

Is die Pajero van jou n Auto ?
Ek het ondervind dat die voertuig moet still staan en in Park moet wees , voordat jy kan stel.

Ek het weer n ander probleem met die horlosie. Ek bly in die NW naby Rustenburg en as ek iewers heen ry veral as ek uit my area uit beweeg dan stel die ding hom self uit , so n uur en maar min wat hy hom self terug stel ! :oops:
Dankie, dit was presies die probleem - die horlosie is nou gestel.
EricS
Vehicle: 2005 Pajero 3.2 DI D SWB

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 am

ThePajeroMan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm
mackjohnw - This is probably what you have done but here goes anyway, on the GLS model at speeds less than 3km/h or standstill press the ADJ button then the CLOCK button, then press the SELECT button till you get to the time and adjust and press SET. Failing that - I have no idea.

FrikkievN - see if there is "CT" displayed on the screen
Turn Ignition to ACC
Turn off radio by pressing power/volume button
While pressing the CH4 button, press the power button until it beeps
The CT indicator on display will disappear

Hope this helps guys
I have the same problem and follow your sequence and yes it does switch the CT off, however when I switch the ignition off and leave a few minutes and switch on the CT is back. How do you save the setting to prevent this from happening... Thanks

Return to “Electrical & Electronics”

Login · Register