Engine doenst start

HS
HSAID

Engine doenst start

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Good night to all first of all i from Mozambique sory for my english the reason a join the forum its beacouse i heard about solving many problems even from overseas so i hope you guys help me solving my problems for months im in this situation .ok I am new in the group heres my history I have a pajero model 2001 3.2 did that gave me problems of gearbox 2 times i bought gearbox in the meantime decidet to buy a cabin with manual gearbox so removed the engine from the automatic to the manual body but the engine never had no electrical problem not even mechanical But when I mounted the engine on the new cab the manual simply the engine no longer starts but if i tow it starts and drive normaly but whe a,switch doesnt star not even if its hot doesnt start the glow system its OK the battery also OK I would like to ask for advice help any idea's are welcome but please reply my help guys please i did the diagnostic in attch the print,screen dont know what to,doImage

Enviado do meu VS987 através do Tapatalk

HS
HSAID

Re: Engine doenst start

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:14 am

Hi guys need some help please

HS
HSAID

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 pm

This forum loks like its only for south africa beacouse i,dont know how many i post with no reply but its fine . The adimn can remove me. I will try to remove my self

KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:09 am

Grumpy much? This is a very quiet forum and people are starting to go on holiday. For a faster response try the Mitsubishi Facebook groups, the guys there are normally very quick to reply.
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)
peterpot
Vehicle: 2009 Pajero 3.2 SWB

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:53 am

Yes we are all pretty laid back at this time of the year and busy packing to go on holiday.
To get to your problem.
If you used the electronics from your auto vehicle and transferred them across to the manual vehicle then from what you described it sounds like the ECU thinks it is still an auto and not in P or N and will not let it start. If everything else checks out then that sounds like the logical cause. Failing that you must check out other safety devices such as the safety device that requires the brake pedal to be pressed while starting, etc.
Hope you come right. Let us know.
HS
HSAID

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Thanks for reply but i did not took the ECU from the automatic body just took engine only.but anyway thanks.

Return to “Electrical & Electronics”

Login · Register