Pajero SWB 2.8 Gen 2.5 Brake Disc Rotor

Os
Oshie

Pajero SWB 2.8 Gen 2.5 Brake Disc Rotor

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi Guys
I recently bought the above vehicle which was originally brought in from Australia.
I need to replace the brake disc rotors which are not as per SA spec...this vehicle is an automatic and has 16inch rims and 314mm disc rotors in front. (falls in the Gen 2 NK and NL GLS class as in the pinned post for specs)
The stealers want R3k plus PER rotor, so its not an option. Ferodo list it on their online catalogue as DDF1212 but NONE of the retailers for Ferodo have it on their system even.
So before I go the eBay route (plenty available) I was wondering if anyone out there has had to source these discs for their Pajero or Pajero Sport.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks... :)

Ra
Ravensnest

Re: Pajero SWB 2.8 Gen 2.5 Brake Disc Rotor

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Oshie
I have the same model but in a LWB, last year I had to change my Disc due to a brake pad fail where the ferodo came loose from the pad and the pad destroyed my disc, the standard discs I bought didn't fit at all and were to small. after going thru all their catalogue they found the correct size and holes on the back for the ABS pickup ring.
I got them from the Midas Factory outlet in Green-stone Edenvale the place was called Parts but changed their name number was (011)879 6000 but it might be better to take a sample with to compare
Neil Botes
Os
Oshie

Re: Pajero SWB 2.8 Gen 2.5 Brake Disc Rotor

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Thank you Neil, will give them a call...

Return to “Suspension, Steering and Brakes”

Login · Register