Training Providers

Got stuck? How to get unstuck. How to use your Pajero.
SimonB
Site Admin
Vehicle: 2017 Nissan X-Trail

Training Providers

Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 am

I am please to announce that Dave Faddel has come on board as a Preferred Training Provider for the Pajero Club in the Southern and Eastern Cape. He joins Protea Eco Adventures (Gauteng) in this role.

Dave runs Honeybee Outeniqua and has agreed to provide generous discounts on his off-road training and bush mechanics courses for Pajero Club members. He also provides guided self-drive tours.

Please contact Dave through the website above.

Dave will also be our eyes and ears on the situation surrounding the Offroad Council of SA, specifically as regards its impact on us as a club.

Simon Bloomer
ha
harras

Re: Training Providers

Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Simon
After our GTG on Saterday I spoke to Jannie Rykaardt (Protea Eco Adventures) and Jannie is willing to discuss the training issue. At the moment his training is not accredited and hopefully we can change this with my assistance and qualifications. ( I am a TETA accredited Assessor and Moderator on both the basic and advanced unit standards) At least this will offer the client a choice of accreditted or non accreditted training.
SimonB
Site Admin
Vehicle: 2017 Nissan X-Trail

Tue May 22, 2012 8:32 am

Harry, that's good. As regards the choice I guess we still need to see what SAORC is going to deliver
ha
harras

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Unfortunately Jannie has decided to maintain his current training profile, so I need to find another provider who will be willing to become associated with POCSA on the accreditted training. Maybe I should start my own training company and offer my services to Mitsu/POCSA. Any ideas on this?
pajero12123
Vehicle: Pajero IO 2002 2L

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:51 am

Hi
Im in need of basic 4x4 training. Does the club offer any. doesnt have to be accredited
Im in Muizenberg, Cape Town
Regards
Godfrey
IO
Ba
Barak

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 pm

pajero12123 wrote:Hi
Im in need of basic 4x4 training. Does the club offer any. doesnt have to be accredited
Im in Muizenberg, Cape Town
Regards
Godfrey
IO

HI Godfrey,
Did you find any training? We're nearby you in Fish Hoek and would like Pajero-specific 4x4 training.
Regards
B'rak

Return to “Techniques (Driving, Recovery etc)”

Login · Register