2. Birthday and Age: 29/06/88 32
3. Town & Country Of Residence: Kamberg, Mooi River, RSA
4. Home Language: English/Afrikaans
5. Occupation/Business: Automation Technician and Fitter
6. Family Status: Single
7. Membership Of Other 4X4 Clubs & Forums: 4x4 Community
8. Current 4x4: 2.4D Hilux (work)
9. Current Modifications:None
10. Modifications On The Wish List:none
11. Vehicle(s) On The Wish List: Gen3 SWB
12. Previous 4x4s: 98 Land cruiser 70 PU
13. Last 3 Offroad Trips: Sani pass only as driver
14. Favourite Destination: Cape Maclear, Malawi
15. Other Hobbies: Hiking, Camping, fishing, hunting, volunteering at vulture conservancy
17. Rate Your 4X4 & Overlanding Experience: Novice
Evening all. I am hopefully joining the Mitsu Family by the end of this month. No mods planned so far just maintenance to make sure the Gen3 Shortie 3.2 is in good order as the service history has some gaps but with the mileage just under 120k km I'm really hoping its lived a good life so far. Next a RTT as I often work cross border in Lesotho, Swaziland, Malawi and Zambia so I may as well see the sights and trails which is cheaper in my own 4x4.
Excited to be here and eager to learn
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Let us know who you are, what you drive and what makes you tick!
1 post • Page 1 of 1