PAJERO AND OFF-ROAD CAMPER FOR SALE

Sell your vehicle here.
Forum rules
Only active members allowed to sell their vehicles in this section. Active means active posters. Contact Admin if you are not an active member and wish to sell your vehicle (Pajeros only). All other ads will be deleted
cloyd
Vehicle: Pajero GLS

PAJERO AND OFF-ROAD CAMPER FOR SALE

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi Guys,

There comes a time in everybody's life when serious decisions must be made. My time has arrived.

My wife turns 80 at her next birthday and she has decided that camping is NOT on her to do list anymore.

The result of her stup…. decision is that I must sell my Pajero and camper. We will be going on our final camping trip in September/October. I have decided to inform club-members of the Pajero and camper before advertising in the media.

Details of my Pajero: 2004 3.8 GLS, fully serviced and 165 000km. Some of the extras: Raised body, roof rack has been extensively modified - it still looks like the standard by it is now a proper roof rack, dual battery (105 amp), traction control PLUS a rear lock diff that works in both hi and low range, built-in extra 100 lit fuel tank, very good road tires plus 6 extra 8" steel wheels with 50% tires for off-roading, spare radio, ostrich wing that can fold flat when not in use, etc., etc.

My camper: DESERT WOLF: LEO Fully equipped as per the specification (look at the LEO detail on the internet) plus lots of extras eg, 3.2m x 3m additional tent, 2 x 105 amp deep cycle batteries, 12V/240V plus solar charging when needed, hot and cold running water, built-in ± 170 lit water capacity, gas stove, crockery and cutlery, storage containers, built-in fridge / freezer, ground sheets, The 3 x wheels are the same size as the Pajero's with new tyres, etc, etc.

Photos will be available after our final camping trip in September/October. I shall prever to sell as a pair but am willing to sell sepeately. People interested please phone in Pretoria 012 567 4909 or 083 564 9141.

Cloyd.
RoelfleRoux
Vehicle: 2008 3.8V6 LWB Pajero

Re: PAJERO AND OFF-ROAD CAMPER FOR SALE

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Cloyd,
What a shock....
Your wife doesn't look or act anywhere near 70... never mind 80. You aren't even grey yet.
I'm sure you will find a good home for your Pajero.
So starts a new chapter in your life..
Maybe do another AC Cobra or what about a plane?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

cloyd

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Hi Guys,

A few weeks ago I posted a piece stating that I want to sell my Pajero and camper and that I shall have some photos available after a trip to Nabalingwe and Marakele.

If / when I sell either the Pajero or camper or both everything must go. For the Pajero it includes the wing, extra wheels, extra tanks for either fuel and water, the spare parts available, etc. For the fully equipped camper it will include an extra tent (3m x 3,2m), sleeping bags, stretchers, tables, solar panel, extra gas stove, etc.

Well, photos will be made available on either Whatsup or "e"mail. Persons interested please make contact and we will discuss what is available, condition, etc. Delivery anywhere in RSA is possible. Phone Cloyd or Daleen on 012 567 4909, 083 564 9141 or 083 233 9803 or at [email protected].

Cloyd.
cloyd

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Roelf,

Sorry for only replying now. Yes, it is true, but I may be able to convince Daleen that we do another trip or two.

I know one trip she will accept is one arranged by a "klip and gat" engineer into the mountains with a group of Pajero owners.

Na die laaste twee uittogte is sy nie meer so seker nie maar ek weet sy gaan weet heeltemal teen kampering draai. Ek is natuurlik ook besig om my ander liefde - vlieg by die SALM Museum - te heroorweeg. 'n Mens se reaksies, sig en gehoor is nie meer dieselfde as toe daar begin is met vlieg nie.

Dit is 'n natuurwet: alles kom tot 'n einde.

Groete,

Cloyd

Return to “Vehicles for Sale/Swap”

Login  •  Register