2000 PAJERO IO FOR SALE PRETORIA

Sell your vehicle here.
Forum rules
Only active members allowed to sell their vehicles in this section. Active means active posters. Contact Admin if you are not an active member and wish to sell your vehicle (Pajeros only). All other ads will be deleted
Lily Anne
Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi Pajero iO 4x4 1.8L

2000 PAJERO IO FOR SALE PRETORIA

Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:14 am

R50000

I am sadly selling my 2000 Pajero iO 1.8 5d, as I'm moving out of the country in mid-December. ODO currently reads 230 195 kms.

I've lovingly taken care of this car since I purchased it here in Pretoria in March 2018, when it had 212 321 kms. I've taken it for multiple major services and replaced many parts that were getting old, including the clutch, spark plugs, timing and fan belts, among others. I have mostly taken it for servicing at Silverton Radiators. I have the full service history.
The A/C works excellently. Seats are leather, with some wear on the passenger and driver's seats.
It has the 4x4 SuperSelect, which has worked excellently on my trips in rocky terrain in the Wild Coast, Lesotho and Mozambique.

Note that since I've taken this car on a few trips across the country, there are a few scratches on the exterior and a dent on the front left corner.

Since I'm leaving the country and have no more use for these things, this car comes with the following items to prepare you for those road trips out to the bush:

- Nearly brand new air compressor. (I have only used it once, while taking on Ponta de Ouro's deep sand...)
- Fire extinguisher
- Two reflective road triangles
- Two reflective vests
- Ropes, bungee ropes, and belts for towing, attaching luggage to the roof, etc.
- Various maintenance odds and ends (contact me for details).

Payment in USD or ability to pay into US account ideal but not required.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 5.13.50 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 5.13.50 PM copy.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 5.13.49 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 5.13.49 PM copy.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 5.13.48 PM.jpeg

Return to “Vehicles for Sale/Swap”

Login  •  Register