Pajero 3.5 LWB 2001 with engine damage (not running) - R25 000

Sell your vehicle here.
Forum rules
Only active members allowed to sell their vehicles in this section. Active means active posters. Contact Admin if you are not an active member and wish to sell your vehicle (Pajeros only). All other ads will be deleted
Donal
Vehicle: Pajero Gen 3

Pajero 3.5 LWB 2001 with engine damage (not running) - R25 000

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:27 pm

This is a very long story and I'm selling with a heavy heart as I've had this vehicle for yonks and we've been all over with it.
I tried getting hold of a second hand import motor, but the engine supplier ordered the DOHC version by mistake and I don't have budget (nor the will) to repair.
The engine seized on the N2 one day, and I suspect it was possibly the temperature sensor at fault, as my wife had no indication that anything was amiss.
We've loved having this car - it is the long wheelbase with leather seats, aircon and burnco bumpers front and rear. The tyres (bridgestone A/T dueller) are about a year old, and when it went it had 340 000kms on the clock. I had the roof bars removed as I fitted a front-runner rack. It has a dent in the RF fender but apart from that is in good condition for its age.
I live in Somerset West.
Attachments
Pajero5.jpeg
Pajero4.jpeg
Pajero3.jpeg
Pajero2.jpeg
Pajero1.jpeg

Return to “Vehicles for Sale/Swap”

Login · Register