Yummy - Mitsu Outlander RX

If you drive a Mitsu but it's not a Pajero, this is the place to chat about your vehicle.
SimonB
Site Admin
Vehicle: 2017 Nissan X-Trail

Yummy - Mitsu Outlander RX

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm

I like the new outlander but aggro version is rather good looking

2010 Mitsubishi Outlander RX Special Edition Gets Racing Look in Australia

2010 Mitsubishi Outlander RX Special Edition, Australia spec, 10.03.2010
Limited to 500 units

By Michael Gauthier
March 10, 2010 10:15 am
Filed Under: Japanese, Mitsubishi, Special Editions

Mitsubishi has announced plans to introduce the 2010 Outlander RX special edition in Australia.

Based on the Outlander LS, the RX features a redesigned front bumper, new fog lights, aggressive side sills, a unique rear air dam, and 18-inch alloy wheels. Other styling tweaks include silver painted door handles, a chrome exhaust tip, and privacy glass.

Inside, Mitsubishi added leather and mesh sport seats, "silver painted floor console panels," chrome door handles, Bluetooth connectivity, and a keyless entry system.

Power comes from a 2.4-liter MIVEC four-cylinder engine with 125 kW (168 hp / 170 PS) and 226 Nm (167 lb-ft) of torque. It transmits power to all four wheels via a continuously variable transmission.

Available now with a price of $38,475 AUD (before dealer and statutory charges), Outlander RX production will be limited to 500 units.

Source: Mitsubishi

Simon Bloomer
4ePajero
Vehicle: 1989 Pajero LWB

Re: Yummy - Mitsu Outlander RX

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I have always rated it as a very good family softroader, but the 2.4 is not one of my favourite engines, for economy reasons only.

My neighbour has the latest Outlander (with the 'Evo' nose), and it sure is a handsome SUV!

When Mitsu's (rumoured) new 2.0/2.2 l CRD oil burners are revealed, I guess the Outlander will be one of those getting it.
Gerhard Fourie
If you want to shoot somebody, make sure you aim at his head, not your own foot.
Me
4ePikanini
Affiliate Member
Vehicle: 2007 Pajero LWB 3.2 Di-D GLX

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm

I like the outlander with the evo nose but they should give it the 3.2 diesel and/or 3.8 petrol engine with mid profile tyres as a sporty top of the range cross-over SUV.
ad
adrianglock

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:09 pm

It's like an EVO on a SUV platform! Good thing Mitsubishi have engineered this truck to have the comfort of a sedan while having the performance of a high performance truck.

Return to “Other Mitsubishi 4x4 / AWD”

Login · Register