My Beesh - 3.2DiD Pajero NP

Show off your ride!
JTEC
Vehicle: 05 Pajero 3.2 DiD LWB

Re: My Beesh

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:42 pm

So since we started the journey with The Beesh, we have put on 4000km. Managed to catch a photo of the 260000km on our way back from Knysna this weekend. Just feel so proud of the old boy as he still drives like a young buck. Im sure the previous owners enjoyed it as much as we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTEC

Re: My Beesh

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 am

We went up to Matroosberg this weekend with family and friends for my wifes birthday. What a beautiful place!! We arrived on the friday and stayed in the Lakeside cabins, excellent well priced accommodation.

On the Saturday morning we tackled the mountain. I had researched quite a bit beforehand as my 4x4 experience is a little outdated and I didnt want to tackle this grade 3 blindly. My boet had joined me in his Disco 3 so it was nice to have backup. It had been raining the whole of friday and apparently the route can be grade 4 when muddy so i was pleased when the sun was shining in the morning to help dry it up. Sadly we never got snow.

On route

Climbing

The lookout

A little descent..

Scenery and more climbing

Finally the false summit...Groothoekkloof.
Insanely beautiful...

The descent

And the Beesh looking proud

Was so impressed with how well the Paj performed. Had to choose specific lines due to the stock clearance but other than that there were no issues. Hankooks grabbed well at 25% deflation with no signs of sidewall damage. Due to the rain, snow and high traffic the pass has had since the last snowfall, I personally think its become a low grade 4 with all the erosion and exposed rocks. What a geat experience and another one off the bucket list.

JTEC
JTEC

Re: My Beesh - 3.2DiD Pajero NP

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 am

So you may have noticed in the previous post that my mirrors and door handles were black. I decided to spray them with matt black with Plasti Dip as im not a fan of the bling bling chrome.

First cleaned the surface and masked up around.

50% coverage on first coat

After another coat

And then a few more coats untill i thought it was sufficient. The final finish

Came out pretty cool and if I get tired of the look I can just peel it off.

JTEC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Showcase your Pajero”