Short Arse , My own Pajero SWB

Show off your ride!
Scaredy-cat
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 DiD , SWB , 2015 model

Short Arse , My own Pajero SWB

Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:58 am

Well after much research and after being retrenched & unemployed for a year i eventually have my life back on track.
Am again gainfully employed , in fact will be leaving one Corporate for a better deal with another at the end of January 2018 !
I could eventually get my dream Jammie, after regretfully having sold my Land Rover Defender 90 , Puma, i narrowed the replacement down to 3 different vehicles, i was keen on the Toyota FJ Series, the new Land Rover Discovery Sport or the Mitsubishi Pajero SWB 3.2 DiD.
After much deliberation the Toyota was ruled out by current fuel pricing & its extravagant consumption, the Discovery with the new ingenium 2Litre engine was very nice, but in my opinion more a "Ladies Car" , so i settled on the Pajero SWB.
When test driving it I immediately felt comfortable, it had a nice tall posture, i didn't battle to get in & out as it was reasonably tall , it had a commanding view of the road and the engine had a pleasant growl to it and felt very solid on the road and similar to my Defender. I was totally in love with it. :mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_1923.jpg
The Business end
IMG_1921.jpg
From behind
IMG_1918.jpg
This is " Short Arse"

Ca
CasperA

Re: Short Arse , My own Pajero SWB

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Very nice!