Guys, I`m a first time Pajero owner, and so I have couple of questions, some of them may have been answered before, or may be stupid, but humor me please...
My machine is a '97 3L V6 GSX SWB:
1. Does it have a catalytic converter?
2. It has the ticking lifters, which I read here is quite common. I would like to have them replaced, what is a fair price to pay for that? I have tried all of the "home remedies" on the blog.
3. Generally, is it a good idea to put performance chips on this model? What does that cost these days?
4. What is a fair price to pay for getting the CV`s replaced?
5 What size wheels and tires did this model originally come out with?
If you guys could point me in the right direction with some of these I would very much appreciated!
This is where general information is stored for reference purposes. Please do not ask questions here. Only post here if you are posting reference information.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Vehicle: 2000 3.0 SWB Pajero (blister fender)
- Country: South Africa
- Location: Johannesburg
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests