super select C/D LOCK

This is where general information is stored for reference purposes. Please do not ask questions here. Only post here if you are posting reference information.
HS
HSAID

super select C/D LOCK

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:43 pm

hI GUYS FIRST OF ALL SORY FOR MY ENGLISH TO BE POOR I M FROM MOZAMBIQUE MAPUTO

I got pajero 3.2 did 2000 model I have 2 problems

1- when I engaged 4h,4lc,4llc on the panel it only flash orange C/D LOCK light and to switch off when I put normal I must switch off the engine and turn on again , so I don't know when I put 4h he active 4llc already .

2- its overheating problem some times the gauge goes down and up on a traffic but the car when I stop to open the bonnet then engine its not overheating the radiator doesn't have a hole but water some time finish on radiator but everything its fine no holes no leaks .

I hope u guys can help with yours advices many tanks to add me on club .

HS
HSAID

Re: super select C/D LOCK

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Sory i forget to mencion the 3th problem is heavy on diesel last weekend did service change all filters and still any advice are welcome ..
Japievdm
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 DiD GLS (2001)

Re: super select C/D LOCK

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 am

Hi,

I had a similar problem to your problem number 2, the heat gauge going up and down. It turned out to be a bad resistor soldering on the electronic board behind the heat gauge. The following link helped me to fix the problem:

http://www.pajero.guru/how-to-fix-the-f ... 2001-1003/

So if you are 100% sure the engine is not overheating, try this, it might just fix your problem. Mine is still fine after 2 years.

Return to “Pajero Technical Library”

Login · Register