Useful Reference Sites

This is where general information is stored for reference purposes. Please do not ask questions here. Only post here if you are posting reference information.
CATS
Vehicle: 2001(Gen3) Pajero 3.2 Did, 2008(Gen4) Pajero Did

Re: Useful Reference Sites

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Here is a site where you can search for part numbers and even order online for import. Just type in your vin. Brilliant!

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine ... Mitsubishi

CATS

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

2009 Pajero 3.2 DiDc Lwb GLS (Gen4) - Casper (Starting to grow on me)
2001 Pajero 3.2 DiD Lwb GLS Manual (Gen3) - Snoopy (SOLD but not forgotten)
2008 Pajero 3.2 DiDc Lwb GLS Auto (Gen4) - Silvester (SOLD)
KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB

Re: Useful Reference Sites

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Hey CATS, that's a very user friendly webpage and is awesome to find part numbers or to see what is what.

I checked on two metal brackets that I need, they are both under the bumpers and I have bent mine during off-roading. The prices are about 40% less than the local dealer price BUT the shipping brings it to the same price, give or take. I used 13.3 as the exchange rate. If the exchange rate was about 10/1 then it makes sense.

However, I'm not sure what the import duties would be or if they are included in the shipping price?

I also checked, if you increase the quantities the shipping goes up accordingly so it isn't possible to bring in bulk and then dilute the shipping cost too much. But a very nice site, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)

Return to “Pajero Technical Library”

Login · Register