1. Availability of regular service parts (belts, filters, brake pads, etc). Critical for keeping vehicles on the road and properly serviced.
2. Availability of non-service parts - in my case body parts. Not so critical perhaps - but annoying and worrying.
3. The HUGE (like around 50%) variations in prices quoted from what appears to be the same computer system. Something smells?
Per this post viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3547 (Gen 3 Rear Door (5th door) lock)
1. Only available as a complete sub-assembly. Quoted part number LMR432775 at R870 by Sandown Motors Bryanston - but no stock. Their system showed 1 at Mitsubishi Motors East Rand. When I phoned East Rand they told me R1290 but no stock.
2. With none in stock then 3 - 4 weeks ex import.