Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
therone
Vehicle: 2008 Pajero 3.8L V6 SWB
Country: South Africa
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 am

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:50 am

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for 4 x 17" original rims for my SWB. If anyone wants to sell or swop for the rims I currently have on, let me know.
1.JPG
A Bull
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 am

Hello ek het oorspronklike pajero rims op my pajero sal nie omgee om n stel "mags op te sit nie as jy belang stel kan ons n plan maak whats app my op 0834129832 dan kan ons kyk wat ons kan reel
8-)
A Bull
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:01 am

Some off the Leo's trailers that we build and off course my shorty do the towing work (very capable little bugger )
Attachments
481.jpg
399.jpg
Phone 1678.jpg
Bakkies
Vehicle: c class
Country: south africa
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:51 am

Re: RE: Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 am

A Bull wrote:Some off the Leo's trailers that we build and off course my shorty do the towing work (very capable little bugger )
Waht does this post have to do with the topic? Pleas3 launch a new topic.

Bad and poor advertising

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
A Bull
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 2005
Country: South Africa
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Wees maar kwaad, maar ek adverteer nie is daar kontak nommers of iets by? duidelik verstaan jy nie ek spog met wat ek en my 3.2 gedoen het ja dit was n glipsie op die blad so dagvaar my ? Maar ek is trots op wat my 3.2 al gedoen het, en ek sal op elke blad spog met wat en my 3.2 algedoen het en nog gaan doen, terloops wat adverteer ek volgens jou?
User avatar
KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB
Country: South Africa
Location: Lonehill, JHB
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Jeez!!! A Bull, lots of aggression in your last post. Your post was off topic, start a new thread and say sorry. You advertised your trailers.
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)
PAJ1999
Vehicle: PAJERO GDI 3.5 6G74
Country: ZIMBABWE
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 am

Hi there,

I own a Pajero LWB 3.5L V6 , 1999 model. I am looking for a tow hitch and its associated bar or attachment ( the one that gets attached onto the chasis). Where can I get a used one around Limpopo province?
Aamil
Vehicle: 2014 3.2DiD Pajero, SWB
Country: South Africa
Location: Western Cape
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 am

Hi!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I've been scouring the net for a viscous fan fro my Paj, and have stumbled across this site:
https://www.mitsubishiusedspares.co.za

They are out in PTA and I've just called in and spoke to them, they seem legit...

Has anyone esle on this fourm dealt with or purchased any spare's from them?

Many thanks,
2014 3.2 DiD SWB
2001 3.2DiD SWB - sold (and will always be missed)
User avatar
KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB
Country: South Africa
Location: Lonehill, JHB
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Aamil wrote:Hi!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I've been scouring the net for a viscous fan fro my Paj, and have stumbled across this site:
https://www.mitsubishiusedspares.co.za

They are out in PTA and I've just called in and spoke to them, they seem legit...

Has anyone esle on this fourm dealt with or purchased any spare's from them?

Many thanks,
If it is the same one as the one on 439 Vom Hagen then yes they are legit, I have been there before.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)
Aamil
Vehicle: 2014 3.2DiD Pajero, SWB
Country: South Africa
Location: Western Cape
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:43 pm

KurtG wrote:
Aamil wrote:Hi!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I've been scouring the net for a viscous fan fro my Paj, and have stumbled across this site:
https://www.mitsubishiusedspares.co.za

They are out in PTA and I've just called in and spoke to them, they seem legit...

Has anyone esle on this fourm dealt with or purchased any spare's from them?

Many thanks,
If it is the same one as the one on 439 Vom Hagen then yes they are legit, I have been there before.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are on Vom Hagen

Thanks!!
2014 3.2 DiD SWB
2001 3.2DiD SWB - sold (and will always be missed)

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login · Register

Latest Posts

Login  •  Register