JC Tree; Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd. Non delivery of 3.2 Did engine and all undertakings by J C Treeij

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
Br
Brad Bailey

JC Tree; Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd. Non delivery of 3.2 Did engine and all undertakings by J C Treeij

Mon May 13, 2019 11:25 pm

JC Tree; Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd.
Non delivery of 3.2 Did engine and all undertakings by J C as agreed
Please can JC respond, clarify and refund.

This is the Timeline of some of JC’s undertakings with me (I have e-mail and WApp trail) - not the many calls. This after explaining my costs in have it the Pajero on a flatbed from Keetmanshoop to Cape Town.

I am resorting to social media in the absence of any response to my sms and telephone calls for the refund as agreed telephonically.

Thurs 4 April : Advised by mechanic in CT, that he sourced a 2006 engine via JC Tree @ Pajero Spares with only 89 000 kms for R52,000; Waiting for release from Insurance company. I gave go ahead.
18 April; Followed up and advised by mechanic that JC advises 3 customers interested. I indicated willingness to secure via a deposit. Told to deal arrange / directly with JC at Pajero Spares.
Called JC on Pajero spares numbers and negotiated with him- assuranced me of full fund if not happy; documents with kms/service records; engine number etc will be sent when engine released.
23 April 08h58 ; JC Sends Invoice for R50 K via Pajero Spares Whats App and e-mail contact info. Invoice had Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd info and banking details. Assume it was same company- was not advised by JC otherwise.
29 April : I paid full R42000 as agreed. Various WApps over the next week from me asking about delivery. Finally made contact with JC
Mon 6 May: Advise by JC that it was sent via courier to “my” mechanic in Cape Town. Requested tracking number; of courier, BigFoot who advised no waybill issued.
JC subsequently advised that engine was dropped; he was establishing if it was still ok.

Thurs 9 May; Discovered that JC was longer employed by Pajero Spares.
Advised JC that I wanted to source an alternative engine.
Sent my bank details for the refund
Fri 10: JC sends sms advising that he is waiting for funds before-he can reimburse
13 April Many calls to JC not answered as of today.
Please can somebody get JC to respond and rectify this situation ASAP- so I can get my vehicle Pajero running again.

Brad Bailey. bradbailey606@gmail.com

Br
Brad Bailey

Re: JC Tree; Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd. Non delivery of 3.2 Did engine and all undertakings by J C Treeij

Tue May 14, 2019 3:31 pm

I have an undertaking that it will be sorted via Martin / Pajero Spares.
KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB

Re: JC Tree; Triton and Pajero Spares Pty Ltd. Non delivery of 3.2 Did engine and all undertakings by J C Treeij

Tue May 14, 2019 6:19 pm

I also heard from a reliable source that this matter has been resolved.

Pajero SWB 2014 3.2DiD
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Login · Register