3rd Generation 3.2 DI-D Pajero lwb engine ECU

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
Ma
MaLik

3rd Generation 3.2 DI-D Pajero lwb engine ECU

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Hoping someone out there can help me, I have a 2006 Shogun/pajero 3.2 did which cuts out when I stop at junctions road works robots literally anywhere but only when the engine is at operating temperature, and in Drive or reverse (its an Auto), reading info on this forum I went ahead and changed the EGR valve no different, so checked a few other things and nothing changed, it was said that it has to be the fuel pump so took the bull by the horns and removed the fuel pump, managed to get hold of a good working pump from a wrecker (which i actually drove for about 2 hours without a problem so i bought the whole vehicle now I have spare parts). I fitted this pump the vehicle started up ok and drives fine as it should but the minute it reaches operating temp and I pull up and stop engine cuts out so all that work for nothing, the main question I have is, Is the engine ECU plug and play or does it need coding, as I was surprised the vehicle started with a fuel pump from another vehicle without any problem.
Any help with any part of this query would be most appreciated, thanks MaLik

KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB

Re: 3rd Generation 3.2 DI-D Pajero lwb engine ECU

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:47 am

Have you investigated the Suction Control Valve?
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Login · Register