Pajero Workshop Recommendations

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
Pajmugu2
Vehicle: Gen 4 GLX (2nd one)

Re: Pajero Workshop Recommendations

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

I relocated to Swaziland and urgently need to find a reliable service outlet for my Paj Gen 4 3.2 GLX. I will later do the self service thing but need to sort out my workshop first.
Anywhere in Barberton, Malelane, Swaziland(???), Nelspruit or Ermelo will do.
No stealers please - I have invested heavily in them the past nearly 10 years. :D

Gen 3 GLX 3.2 (Sold)
Gen 4 GLX 3.2
Toy Xtracab 3.0 4x4
jp
jpl

Wed May 21, 2014 11:05 am

My 2009 Pajero's motorplan has expired. Any recommendations for service in the Richards Bay Empangeni area?
Wa
Wayneb1

Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:52 pm

A chap called Hayd 0828213040 in Pietermaritzburg has been highly recommended, for those of poor fools in KZN. Anyone know of anyone in Durban?
le
leonscriven

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi guys,
Any info or suggestions for a services provider in the vaal triangle, no willing to take any changes with any fly by night mechanics. Appreciate any feedback.
Regards leon
Ch
CharlieM

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi guys

Just want to ask if anyone knows of a decent place that I can have a flywheel and clutch kit replaced on a Pajero 2001 3.2DID before friday and that is not going to rip me on labour, yet do a good job?

I ordered my own parts just need someone to install...I went through the list but not sure what to trust or what prices will be like...

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance!
an
andrew.ashton

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 pm

CharlieM wrote:Hi guys

Just want to ask if anyone knows of a decent place that I can have a flywheel and clutch kit replaced on a Pajero 2001 3.2DID before friday and that is not going to rip me on labour, yet do a good job?
We appreciate that you know where in the country that you are, but most of the rest of the forum members probably don't!

So maybe just add that extra piece of info and I am sure that someone will be able to give you some leads - although the "By Friday" bit might be a bit of a tough call.
Ch
CharlieM

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:20 pm

:oops: :mrgreen: so sorry about that, yes that was the most important part of that post...eish..but it's ok I managed to find someone in george where the car is currently at...hopefully I will be getting the car on friday here in Stellenbosch
G3
G3PajV6

Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Wayneb1 wrote:A chap called Hayd 0828213040 in Pietermaritzburg has been highly recommended, for those of poor fools in KZN. Anyone know of anyone in Durban?
PROVINCE: KZN
METRO AREA (If Any): Kloof Durban
DEALER / WORKSHOP NAME: Kloof Auto Centre
CONTACT PERSON: Grant
CONTACT DETAILS: 0317641570
SERVICE RENDERED: Replaced timing chain , new shocks, fixed back Seats not reclining at no cost. Did my last two services my vehicle is on 356000km. Good service somebody you can trust.
Grant believes both parties’ needs to be happy and they are very thorough.
haraldl
Vehicle: Pajero 3.2 DiD LWB

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Good afternoon,
Does anybody have a good workshop recommendation for the Port Elizabeth area. I have tried the stealers, they are too busy to even reset the service indicator and to stamp the service book.
I need to find someone to change gearbox oil, as this has probably not been done at 60000km either.
Thank you, Harald
KurtG
Vehicle: 2014 Pajero 3.2Di-D SWB

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:39 pm

I cant help with a Mitsu indy but when you do find someone make sure they use the right oil, Diaqueen from the stealers. Don't let them use anything else
- Kurt
2014 Pajero SWB 3.2 GLS | EFS Suspension | Stofpad Bashplates
2008 Pajero LWB 3.2 GLS (Sold @ 243,000km)

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Login · Register