Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
CATS
Vehicle: 2001(Gen3) Pajero 3.2 Did, 2008(Gen4) Pajero Did

Re: Pajeros at breakers yards and scrap dealers

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 am

MikeRo wrote:Hi Guys

I have a Gen4 (2007) 3.2 GLX. I need the rear passenger (3/4) seat, as the mechanism that releases the seat to fold up no longer seems to work and all i can do is move the backrest down but cant fold the bench up. The stealers are asking a ridiculous amount for a new seat, so i would like to get a 2nd hand one (any condition as long as the mechanism works well) and then i will get the upholstery changed from my existing seat.

If anyone knows where i can get one please let me know (mikero@worldonline.co.za).

(Sorry ... I meant to add that i am in Gauteng, so it needs to be around Gauteng for me to collect Image )
Mike

Surely you can fix the mechanism on the current seat? I am sure I read somewhere about instructions on how to adjust or replace the cable for this? Also, are you doing it up in one smooth motion? If not done right the seatbottom seem to be stuck but done in one smooth action from backrest tilt to bottom up it ussually releases.

CATS
PS I am in Centurion Gauteng if you want me to show you the motion. Maybe that is all it needs.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2009 Pajero 3.2 DiDc Lwb GLS (Gen4) - Casper (Starting to grow on me)
2001 Pajero 3.2 DiD Lwb GLS Manual (Gen3) - Snoopy (SOLD but not forgotten)
2008 Pajero 3.2 DiDc Lwb GLS Auto (Gen4) - Silvester (SOLD)
Mi
MikeRo

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:10 am

Hi CATS

I have tried to have the mechanism repaired three times now. Once by Mitsubishi in Boksburg and twice by another mechanic that services my Paj. It never seems to last. Works once or twice and then stops again ... I must say i dont do it in one 'fluid' step and always lower the backrest, and then try and lift the seat separately ... I will try your suggestion and see if there is a difference.

Many thanks
Mike
TinusK
Vehicle: 2004 Pajero 3.2 DID GLS

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Hi all, and thanks for a great forum

I am looking for 2 items for my 3rd gen 2004 3.2 DiD:

- Left front foglight lense (she is cracked, but still works)
- Aerial-retract button (she is beyond any form of repair)

Mitsu Stealer in Centurion wants me to hand over my firstborn for these teensy items. If anyone can assist me in Centurion/Pretoria side, it would be much appreciated.
Roelf_le_Roux

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 pm

Mike, I sent you a PM before I noticed Cats' advice (sorry). But yes, do try the flowing motion trick
cloyd
Vehicle: Pajero GLS

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Tinus,

Martin Ferreira in die ooste van Pretoria. Hy het baie Gen 4 en 'n paar Gen 3 Pajeros - dit wil voorkom of hy 'n bietjie prysverhogings ingestel het. Ek was verlede week daar.

Tel: 083574 0000

Cloyd
Mu
Musaigwa Save

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:09 pm

My name is Musaigwa Save. Thank you for the priviledge of acessing ideas and info on this platform.

Guys what I am looking for is a nudge bar for a 2001 pajero Generation 3. Please if any 1 comes across 1 please advise. 0837756801.
Thanks.
ch
charl123

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:34 am

HI

I an looking for cheap second hand rocksliders for a gen 3 2007 pajero lwb

TX

CHARL
Br
Brian Peel

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Hi Guys.
I have usually found bits for my 2000 Face Lift (Fender Blister) at City Deep Spares in Joburg.
Regards Brian. :)
Ja
Jan0606

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:00 am

Morning all

I have a 2.8tdi SWB 1998 model and is looking for the cupholders that is sitting in the centre console of the SWB please if anybody can help.
Al
Allegro

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Help!!

lady friend of mine had a mishap with her 2009 Paj. We looking urgently for the following:

-RF fender
-Bumper & stiffener
-fog light
-Complete headlight
-upper & lower control arms
-Grille
-17" rim (07 - 09 model)

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Login · Register