Newbe

Let us know who you are, what you drive and what makes you tick!
Giel
Vehicle: SWB Pajero 3.2 Diesel

Newbe

Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Greetings,

I am Giel Sharpley, 53 years of age, born on the 1 September 1967. I am am staying in Heidelberg, Gauteng and speak fluent afrikaans. I started my career as a Millwright, progressed to an electrical drafty.. then covid came and closed my employer down. Was forged to sell my Polo GTI, and 3 months later got some contract work for a month or two. I was forged to look for some wheels and that is how I met my "Bella".... love at first site. She is a 2000 model SWB 3.2, lifted suspension with a roofrack, Bella is my first Pajero, she's got a few problems that I would sort out in time, but most important she is reliable

I am married to a lovely lady that goes by the name of Tracy

I am new to the 4x4 world, went once to Mozambique for a holiday in a Forester, did a fair bid of sand driving, must admit the Forester did well on the sand, even pulled out a Hilux - Hilux was only 4x2 - the youngster even asked me very nice "'Asseblief geen foto's Oom"

I do not have time for hobbies, I own a house and each weekend is filled with things to do in and around the house + a braai

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and may the love for my Bella just grow..

V for Vendetta
Vehicle: 3.8 SWB

Re: Newbe

Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 am

Welcome young man.

Here you will find many knowledgeable people who have at some point encountered some of your problems, and have found solutions. Enjoy your Pajero. i don't know about you, but I would love the Evolution that is for sale in the classified section on this website. I might be old, but not too old to appreciate it for what it is. The last of it's kind, end of an era, never to be repeated, it
stands out against a background of cookie cutter, cars they are churning out these days.
Attachments
51kBDvBsn4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Giel
Vehicle: SWB Pajero 3.2 Diesel

Re: Newbe

Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:53 am

Greetings

Thank you Mr. V

Yip, that looks like an awesome vehicle, I just love that front bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introduce Yourself”

Login · Register