Gen 3 / 4 Long Range Fuel Tank

Sell your goodies here.
Forum rules
Only active members allowed to sell their goodies. Only outdoor and offroading stuff. Active means active posters.
GeeCee
Vehicle: 2006 3.2DID GLX LWB / 1990 Mk1 2.5 LWB Auto

Gen 3 / 4 Long Range Fuel Tank

Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Gen 3 Pajero additional fuel tank with pump and required pipes. I seem to recall it being supplied by Front Runner but cannot be 100% sure. I had it removed from my Gen 3 Pajero to fit onto my Gen 4 but never got around to going on a trip to justify fitting it in the Gen 4. I’ve sold my Gen 4 and now need to get rid of the tank as it’s cluttering up my garage. All that is needed to install the tank are a couple of brackets to mount the front of the tank to the back side of the diff. mountings. Was repaired and pressure tested by Silvertone years ago - see photos. R550 ONCO.

Please call / WhatsApp me on oh 82 five 83, 75 too 6 if you're interested.

?? Can't seem to load photos; message me and I'll email photos to you.

GeeCee
1990 LWB 2.5 Auto - B I G
2003 GLX LWB 3.2 DiD Auto SOLD
2010 GLS LWB 3.2 DiD Auto SOLD
amandla.design@gmail.com
KalahariTemmer
Vehicle: Pajero 2007 3.2 Auto DiD Diesel

Re: Gen 3 / 4 Long Range Fuel Tank

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 am

GeeCee wrote:Gen 3 Pajero additional fuel tank with pump and required pipes. I seem to recall it being supplied by Front Runner but cannot be 100% sure. I had it removed from my Gen 3 Pajero to fit onto my Gen 4 but never got around to going on a trip to justify fitting it in the Gen 4. I’ve sold my Gen 4 and now need to get rid of the tank as it’s cluttering up my garage. All that is needed to install the tank are a couple of brackets to mount the front of the tank to the back side of the diff. mountings. Was repaired and pressure tested by Silvertone years ago - see photos. R550 ONCO.

Please call / WhatsApp me on oh 82 five 83, 75 too 6 if you're interested.

?? Can't seem to load photos; message me and I'll email photos to you.
Geecee, I did WhatsAp you as I am interested in taking it over from you, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Equipment for Sale/Swap”

Login · Register

Latest Posts