Pajero Shogun MK1 5 door

Show off your ride!
Mark Simon
Vehicle: Pajero Shogun 2600 1988

Pajero Shogun MK1 5 door

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:49 pm

I have recently purchased this beauty, a Pajero Shogun MK1 5 door.
I am slowly fixing all the little niggles and creaks. She has the 2600 engine with Carburettor runs well just very heavy on juice.
I am going to be recovering the grey velvet interiors, which are not in too bad condition for a 30 something old vehicle, with dark grey leather.
I have already selected a leather guy who is confident he can do the job. But if any of you know a trustworthy upholsterer in the Cape Town/Blouberg area please do let me know.

I have already chosen a style for the leather work. Dark grey with orange stitching to match the dash colours.

and I will be adding my own little embroidered touch.
a logo I created with my surname.
and I have also designed a cool little sticker too.

If anyone happens to have some grey door pull surrounds and front right headlight surround I would appreciate as mine are cracked and broken. Oh and if anyone has a rear wheel hub like the chromed one in my picture I am missing one on the right hand side back wheel.

Any way if any of you have some cool engine ideas for me I would appreciate the input, as I would love to get the power up a little and the consumption down if possible.
Cheers for now!

I drive white Pajero Shogun 1988, a BMW 3.0CSL and I love classic cars
V for Vendetta
Vehicle: 3.8 SWB

Re: Pajero Shogun MK1 5 door

Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Welcome.

Now that is a nice Mk 1 set of wheels. But really, power or fuel consumption ?. You can't have both. Try 18 to 20 liters around town, especially if all the Kalahari Ferrari's, ( any double cab really), think they can beat you from the lights, childish, I know, but soooo, satisfying.
Attachments
Pony..jpg

Return to “Showcase your Pajero”

Login · Register