Buying a used Pajero 2010 3.2 DiD GLS.

Need some advise of a general nature not covered in the forums below? Here's where to do it.
OBELIX123
Vehicle: Pajero Sport 3.2 DI-D GLS 2011

Re: Buying a used Pajero 2010 3.2 DiD GLS.

Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 pm

My proposal is to walk away from this deal.
If you would spend just 2 weeks looking through the websites requesting used Pajeros you are given at least 3 good sites with tons of Pajeros, short and long and you can choose a dealer who is near you ((it is very, very important to inspect and drive the vehicle yourself
The second point is no less important: A private seller does not need to comply so much with CUSTOMER PROTECTION ACT BUT A DEALER DOES... So, you have some recourse for a limited time if there is a (latent) or serious. defect.
You cannot negotiate with WE BUY CARS but you always can with a serious car dealer, even for used vehicles !!.

I suggest you think about this and look at the large websites, offering Pajeros from various dealers countrywide which you then can filter to whatever province type of Pajero you are looking for (Cars.co.za Autotrader.co.za Surf4cars.co.za) In addition it might be worth to check MITSUBISHI NEW CAR DEALERS for their
I bought my first and second Pajero like that after looking through lots of offers and dealers and had no hassles with the vehicles at all, at least not the ones you are confronted with...
BUT NEVER BUY A CAR UNSEEN OR NOT DRIVEN BY YOURSELF....

Oupa
Vehicle: 2008 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 GLS SWB

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:58 pm

They have a lot of Pajeros on there website but go to Hello Peter and you will know why fellow PJ's owners persuade you not to
bought from them,i was in the market for 2 years doing my homework and even went down to JHB to test drive a pajero and was lucky
to "eventually" got a beauty for a real bargain and let me tell you it is worth the waiting,will never drive another vehicle accept for upgrading to a newer PJ.

Hang in there and good luck finding your beast!!
OBELIX123
Vehicle: Pajero Sport 3.2 DI-D GLS 2011

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

I had 2 dealings with "WE BUY CARS"
True, they quote you a price and pay for your car straight away.
BUT the prices they pay are rock-bottom. For my first Pajero they offered me per e-mail R 60.000 - R 70.000 while at a used car dealer I got R 120.000 as a trade in.
With these low prices they can afford to offer lower prices as well for buying customers.
ryanlynx
Vehicle: Nissan X-Trail 2.5 4x4

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:55 pm

RameshD wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 pm
Thanks guys
I've attached the Dekra Diagnostic Report done today and outlines three faults:
- ABS System
- Transfer Case
- SRS Airbag

I'm not too sure what the errors relate to and if they are serious.
Would appreciate it if someone could assist in deciphering these - they include what look like fault codes.

Thanks
which type of Dekra testing did you do to get these results back?

Return to “General Pajero Discussion”

Login · Register