Light/Dark Mode
Quick links
Knowledge Base
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Light/Dark Mode
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Register
Board index
Vehicles (Pajero / Pajero iO / Pajero Sport only)
Suspension, Steering and Brakes
Navigation menu
Advanced search
Forum rules
New Topic
Search
Search:
452 topics
Page
8
of
19
Jump to page:
Previous
1
…
6
7
8
9
10
…
19
Next
Topics
Control arm bushes
Last post by
RoelfleRoux
»
Sun May 17, 2015 7:41 am
by
RoelfleRoux
»
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 am
Gents,
Going over some speed bumps this morning (I encounter them every day) there was a distinct knock from the front left. I could even feel it....
1
2
3
23
Replies
8737
Views
by
RoelfleRoux
Sun May 17, 2015 7:41 am
SWB Nose pointing down
Last post by
schalkwepener
»
Mon May 11, 2015 7:53 am
by
schalkwepener
»
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 pm
My 98 2.8td SWB with rancho shocks and the MyRide system (bought it like this) is not standing level.
The nose seems to be pointing downwards, thus...
7
Replies
2231
Views
by
schalkwepener
Mon May 11, 2015 7:53 am
Chirping sound right front wheel
Last post by
jbeez
»
Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 am
by
jbeez
»
Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 pm
On a 2005 LWB 3.8 GLS I have a chirping sound coming from the right front wheel when:
1. Speed is above 40km/h,
2. Brakes is not applied.
Sound...
4
Replies
1491
Views
by
jbeez
Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 am
Choice of suspensions
Last post by
KurtG
»
Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm
by
KenH
»
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:12 pm
Hi
I have a 2009 Pajero Sport and I leave for a trip from Cape Town to Egypt via Ethiopia and Eritrea at the end of July.
I want to upgrade the...
1
2
10
Replies
4715
Views
by
KurtG
Mon May 04, 2015 7:28 pm
Old Man Emu suspension
Last post by
Nick Gibson
»
Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm
by
OJC
»
Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm
Please I need help.I have a 2014 3.2diesel Pajero and fitted Old Man Emu suspension.It just feels to hard,so much so that it feels like things are...
8
Replies
7999
Views
by
Nick Gibson
Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm
2005 Pajero Gen3 SWB
Last post by
naviuk
»
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:58 am
by
naviuk
»
Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:17 am
Hey Guys
I recently noticed the rear right has a slight sag in it, after some closer inspection the rear shocks could do with replacing, i have had...
8
Replies
2586
Views
by
naviuk
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:58 am
Wheel spacers good or bad plan?
Last post by
Spikv
»
Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:11 am
by
Spikv
»
Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm
I was sitting under a tree at Killarney on Sunday starring at the paj and wondered how I can make it look... how can I say... more vris if you know...
3
Replies
3491
Views
by
Spikv
Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:11 am
OLD MAN EMU ON PAJ Gen 3
Last post by
bredsj
»
Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm
by
bredsj
»
Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm
After 130 000 km on the clock on my 2006 Gen 3 GLX I experienced problems with the camber. I was advised to fit new springs and shocks so I decided...
3
Replies
1802
Views
by
bredsj
Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm
Spacers for Pajero Gen 4
Last post by
Nismo
»
Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm
by
JDV KTM
»
Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:22 pm
We are planning a trip through the Namib desert and I would like to fit 4 spacers to my Pajero GLX 2011 suspension(springs) to give it a bit more...
9
Replies
2824
Views
by
Nismo
Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm
Help with Air Helpers/ Air Suspension
Last post by
Scubadude
»
Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm
by
Nismo
»
Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 am
Hi Guys,
I bought a 2009 Pajero that has these air helpers or suspension or what ever you call it.
I'm looking for a manual or if some one can just...
1
2
10
Replies
4654
Views
by
Scubadude
Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm
Has anyone fitted Powerbrakes to their Gen4?
Last post by
Pajmugu2
»
Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 pm
by
akieviet
»
Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:53 am
Hi Guys
I've enquired from powerbrake about the availability of brakes for the Gen 4. Here are their answer:
"We manufacture our All Terrain series...
1
2
15
Replies
6737
Views
by
Pajmugu2
Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 pm
Brake shudder
Last post by
Pajero166
»
Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:58 pm
by
RicardoE
»
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm
I have a 2003 DID (247 000 Km) and had brakes that would have a jerking action whilst slowing down. I replaced the front with a powerbrake converion...
1
2
14
Replies
7801
Views
by
Pajero166
Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:58 pm
Brake shudder and replacement
Last post by
cloyd
»
Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 am
by
Vickaa
»
Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 pm
Hi all,
Most of the posts on this subject recommend replacement with "Power brake". My question ...why do the discs warp causing shudder. I have...
8
Replies
3345
Views
by
cloyd
Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 am
Bilstein shocks
Last post by
Frik Nagel
»
Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 pm
by
Gemaskerde Tuinvurk
»
Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:19 pm
I see them mentioned now and then, but nobody has given any feedback?
The views are that they are top notch but expensive. I've been quotes R1700...
5
Replies
3609
Views
by
Frik Nagel
Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 pm
Uplift
Last post by
Tony
»
Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:21 pm
by
MVerster
»
Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 pm
I am planning a 2" lift or there about. I hear all kinds of advuce, but what will give the most satisfaction? OME seems to be the preference, but...
2
Replies
1448
Views
by
Tony
Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:21 pm
Clunk noise
Last post by
jaco_n
»
Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:39 am
by
jaco_n
»
Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm
Front brakes on my 2005 Pajero 3.2 was replaced and wheel alignment done.Every so often there is a clunk noise as if driving over something on slow...
5
Replies
3087
Views
by
jaco_n
Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:39 am
Keep spacers vs upgrade to OME
Last post by
CATS
»
Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm
by
DeepFreeze
»
Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:21 pm
Hi
I have a Gen 3 3.2DiD LWB with 160k on the clock. I fitted Stofpad spacers and an air suspension just more than 2 years ago. Got a nice lift from...
1
Replies
1175
Views
by
CATS
Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm
New Brakes
Last post by
Harts
»
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am
by
Harts
»
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am
Hi All
I need to fit new brakes to my Gen4 3.2 LWB. Has anyone had a good experience with any supplier/fitment centre in the Johannesburg North area...
0
Replies
1208
Views
by
Harts
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 am
Strange things are happening...
Last post by
Fievel
»
Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:19 pm
by
TheQk1
»
Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:52 pm
Hi
There is a strange noise when braking, it happens periodically with no pattern! It sounds like a grinding noise as if metal om metal. I took my...
5
Replies
2114
Views
by
Fievel
Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:19 pm
Suspension choices
Last post by
GertKraker
»
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 pm
by
KDB
»
Thu May 15, 2014 9:23 pm
Hi Guys
So I've had this knock on my vehicle for a while now especially when driving corrugated roads, sounds like the shock mounts is due for a...
6
Replies
2408
Views
by
GertKraker
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 pm
Pajero gen 2.5 suspension
Last post by
Palexus
»
Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:52 pm
by
Palexus
»
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:48 am
I have a 1999 gen 2.5 blister fender with a 4.0 Lexus v8. Now I have already purchased a set of B6 offroad shocks but I'm thinking of getting some...
1
2
15
Replies
5433
Views
by
Palexus
Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:52 pm
Brake Shudder Gen 4
Last post by
Pajmugu2
»
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:26 pm
by
Pajmugu2
»
Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:04 pm
Help!! My 2010 Gen 4 3.2d developed a serious shudder. Spent serious bucks at the stealers (several times) towards replacing pads about every...
6
Replies
2620
Views
by
Pajmugu2
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Always an issue with Paj underparts
Last post by
Barry Grewcock
»
Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 am
by
Wayneb1
»
Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:27 pm
Exactly this time last year I replaced the suspension and brushes. After a trip to iMfolozi where the roads were admittedly potholed and the dirt...
5
Replies
1867
Views
by
Barry Grewcock
Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 am
Brake Shoes Handbrake
Last post by
andrew.ashton
»
Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 am
by
Lock
»
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:14 pm
Anybody know why the brake shoes would wear out. I never use my handbrake (If it is in park it's parked!) but with the last service I was told that...
1
2
10
Replies
4619
Views
by
andrew.ashton
Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 am
Knock and squeal
Last post by
Gemaskerde Tuinvurk
»
Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:38 am
by
Gemaskerde Tuinvurk
»
Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:52 pm
Hi folks, I still owe you some photos and report of the kgalagadi trip I just came back from, but still sorting out the pics...
In the mean time,...
8
Replies
2246
Views
by
Gemaskerde Tuinvurk
Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:38 am
New Topic
Display and sorting options
Display:
All Topics
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Replies
Subject
Views
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
452 topics
Page
8
of
19
Jump to page:
Previous
1
…
6
7
8
9
10
…
19
Next
Return to Board Index
Jump to
General Information
↳ Read This First
↳ Notice Board
Vehicles (Pajero / Pajero iO / Pajero Sport only)
↳ Pajero Technical Library
↳ General Pajero Discussion
↳ Engines and Engine Management
↳ Drivetrain
↳ Chassis, Bodywork, Trim & Interior
↳ Electrical & Electronics
↳ Suspension, Steering and Brakes
↳ Rims and Tyres
↳ Techniques (Driving, Recovery etc)
↳ DIY Projects (Mods and Rebuilds)
↳ Showcase your Pajero
Vehicles (Other)
↳ Other Mitsubishi 4x4 / AWD
↳ All Other Brands
Accessories and Equipment
↳ Vehicle Accessories
↳ Overlanding / Camping / Trail Equipment
↳ Communication and Navigation Equipment
Travel, Trips and Trails
↳ Trip Reports
↳ Places to Visit
↳ Overlanding, Camping and Caravanning Advice
Social
↳ Introduce Yourself
↳ Organise an Event
↳ Around the Campfire
Marketplace
↳ Vehicles for Sale/Swap
↳ Vehicles Wanted
↳ Equipment for Sale/Swap
↳ Equipment Wanted
↳ Miscellaneous for sale / wanted
Downloads and Documentation
WebSite Support
↳ FAQ
↳ Website Feedback
↳ Online Shop Support
↳ Test Board
Information
Forum permissions
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
post attachments in this forum
Scroll to top